The NYSE and NYSE MKT are open from Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. ET.
Simplifying Multi-Market Access With One Streamlined SFTI Connection
Simplify connectivity with Secure Financial Transaction Infrastructure® (SFTI®). Whether looking to expand into new markets, streamline multiple direct connections or find a cost-effective solution for your redundancy needs, SFTI offers an easily scalable infrastructure solution.
NYSE & NYSE Arca Binary API Specifications
NYSE & MKT Equities
UTP Direct API Notes: Routing to Broker Booth Systems and NYSE Arca is currently unavailable through the UTP Direct API.
NYSE Arca Equities, Options, and MKT Options
ArcaDirect API Notes: Timed Orders are not available with the ArcaDirect API. Other order types are only available through verbose message formats found in ArcaDirect API version 4.0 and 4.1, such as Pegged Orders, Discretionary Orders and Primary Orders.
NYSE & NYSE Arca FIX Protocol Specifications
*You may also use the Production Session Request form to request removal of sessions.
Session Addition/Removal Procedures
Common Access Point
Other NYSE Initiatives
Post Trade User Guides and Formats
Trade Reporting Facility
The FINRA/NYSE Trade Reporting Facility® (TRF®) provides an automated, convenient and low-cost way to report your off-exchange trades in NYSE, NYSE MKT, NYSE Arca and NASDAQ listed securities. The TRF is available to all FINRA member organizations that have a signed FINRA/NYSE TRF Subscriber Services Agreement.
- The FINRA/NYSE TRF supports single side trade reports where the submitting party identifies its side as well as the contra side
- ATS trades and riskless principal trades may be reported by utilizing a second trade report that is reported as non-media
- All trade reports are validated to ensure there is a Uniform Service Agreement approved by FINRA
Client Management Tool
This fully interactive and secure web-based Client Management Tool (CMT) is available for input and management of trades on the FINRA/NYSE TRF. The CMT is a multi-functional tool that provides easy order entry, a summary dashboard, reporting tools and clearing functionality for TRF reports. Its highly intuitive interface is built on the same architecture as ArcaVision and the NYSE Arca Equities CMT. You can use your existing Arca CMT logon.
- View, download, bust, replace and create Trade Reports going back 6 months
- View, correct and re-submit rejected reports
- Add and modify same day Trade Reports
- Add and reverse previous day Trade Reports
- Filter intraday activity by any report modifier, execution time, submission time, or party information
- Summary dashboard provides point-and-click access to Excel exportable reports and previous day?s activity by clearing type, Reg NMS modifiers, or revisions
All trades reported to the FINRA/NYSE TRF must comply with FINRA trade reporting rules and guidance, the federal securities laws, including SEC Reg. NMS rules and all other applicable rules and regulations. The compliance dashboard and reporting tools include user defined tracking and alerts as well as a downloadable audit trail.
- Dashboard: A web page that allows a user to view summary information about their trades using multiple criteria
- Detail Drill Down: A more granular presentation of the information on the summary dashboard
- Trade Through Alerting: Real time comparison of trade reports to NMS protected BBO
- Reports: Excel downloads of the detailed information
- Multiday Capability The ability to find information contained in the dashboard, drill downs and reports historically for 6 months.Provides alerts, metrics, tracking and data to TRF users and compliance officers. Key capabilities: Static and user defined alerts based on trade reporting, static and user defined alerts based on market data, historical data, downloadable data, compliance workflow manager.
The FINRA/NYSE TRF offers users the option to have clearing submitted for them to DTCC via QSR or AGU.
- FINRA/NYSETRF clearing is submitted to DTCC directly via QSR or AGU
- For clearing submitted by FINRA/NYSE TRF, trade corrections are automatically processed at DTCC (pre-settlement)
- Clearing method is designated on each order to allow flexibility
- QSR submission by the participant to DTCC is also supported
- Participants must have a valid Qualified Service Representative (QSR) agreement in place with the contra parties to report a trade where the contra party is another broker dealer
Firms reporting an average of 100 or less trades per day during the calendar month will be charged $500. Firms reporting an average of more than 100 trades per day during the calendar month will be charged $1,000.
|FINRA/NYSE TRF DOES NOT CHARGE THE FOLLOWING FEES:|
|Per trade report||no charge|
|Client management tool GUI||no charge for unlimited user interfaces|
|Queries for a firm to review its own data||no charge|
|?AS OF? T+N trades||no charge|
|Canceling or Modifying a trade||no charge|
|FIX connection||no charge|
In addition, FINRA/NYSE TRF will not invoice your contra parties with any charge. Therefore, there will be no NYSE fee to your customers.
How to Subscribe
Power Partners Program
The NYSE Power Partners? Program recognizes companies that partner with us to best meet our mutual customers? needs.
Data vendors, broker/dealers, OMS/EMS and service bureaus can all qualify for the program. Applicants are evaluated based on pre-set qualification criteria* specific to their business types. The more criteria that are met, the greater the Power Partners? status achieved and marketing rewards for which the Power Partner is potentially eligible.
There are three tiered categories ranked from Level 1 to Level 3 with Level 3 being the highest Power Partners? level.
Power Partners? can display their emblem on their web site, collateral, etc.
Some of the unique visibility activities provided to NYSE Power Partners?, in NYSE's sole discretion, may include ringing the NYSE opening/closing bell, inclusion on advertising on our high definition board located at Times Square, coverage on the nyx.com web site, and outdoor advertising opportunities. *Currently Program criteria are based on US product suite.
Level 3 Power Partners
- Direct Access Software
Level 2 Power Partners
- Scottrade Financial Services
Level 1 Power Partners
- RTS Realtime Systems