The first all-electronic exchange in the U.S., NYSE Arca currently trades more than 8,000 exchange-listed securities and is ranked #1 in the listing and trading of exchange-traded products (ETPs). The market offers fully automated, transparent open and closing auctions in ETPs and significant price improvement opportunities at the midpoint in all securities.
Traders that use NYSE Arca to access open, direct, anonymous markets will make rapid, efficient, electronic executions in multiple U.S. market centers. A distinct market structure and functionality allow NYSE Arca to deliver the advantages of significant transparency, tremendous speed, and both displayed and dark liquidity.
- Ultra Low Latency: Soon to be in the sub-millisecond range, latency can be further reduced with our proprietary ArcaDirect API and co-location capabilities. For Nasdaq-listed issues, we trade in microseconds.
- Innovative Order Types: Order types such as MPL, PNP Blind, and ALO give traders greater strategic flexibility, allowing you to go dark or only add liquidity
- Aggressive Pricing: NYSE Arca offers extremely competitive pricing with low spreads and high rebates for added liquidity. High-volume participants can further reduce spreads by reaching volume tiers
- Access to Other Market Centers: Route directly to the NYSE and NYSE MKT to trade at the fees of the primary listing market.
- Access to Opening and Closing Auctions: NYSE Arca offers the official opening and closing prints for roughly 98% percent of ETFs
Small-, medium- and large-cap companies alike are able to generate capital for expansion, growth and innovation at NYSE. Through the strategic combination of our different markets, we’re able to support companies across the spectrum – from younger, high-growth businesses to blue-chip firms.
Exchange-traded products, which include exchange-traded funds (ETFs), exchange-traded notes (ETNs) and exchange-traded vehicles (ETVs), are one of the fastest growing investment products in the world, combining the simplicity of stocks with the diversified risk of mutual funds. In 2014, NYSE Arca’s listed ETPs had over $1.89 trillion in assets under management (AUM), representing over 90% of all U.S. listed exchange-traded products (ETPs).
List an ETP
Take a look at the existing ETP landscape and NYSE Arca's role.
NYSE Arca Options
Take a look at the options side of NYSE Arca.
Apply for Membership
Get ready to trade through NYSE Arca with our online application resources.
NYSE Arca Market Quality
NYSE Arca is leading the way in market quality.