The fully-electronic NYSE Arca trades more than 8,000 exchange-listed equity securities—including some listed on Nasdaq. Traders that use NYSE Arca to access open, direct, anonymous markets will make rapid, efficient, electronic executions in multiple U.S. market centers. A distinct market structure and functionality allow NYSE Arca to deliver the advantages of significant transparency, tremendous speed, and both displayed and dark liquidity.
- Ultra Low Latency: Soon to be in the sub millisecond range, latency can be further reduced with our proprietary ArcaDirect API and co-location capabilities. For Nasdaq-listed issues, we trade in microseconds.
- Innovative Order Types: Order types such as MPL, PNP Blind, and ALO give traders greater strategic flexibility, allowing you to go dark or only add liquidity.
- Aggressive Pricing: NYSE Arca offers extremely competitive pricing with low spreads and high rebates for added liquidity. High-volume participants can further reduce spreads by reaching volume tiers.
- Access to Other Market Centers: Route directly to the NYSE and NYSE MKT to trade at the fees of the primary listing market.
- Access to Opening and Closing Auctions: NYSE Arca offers the official opening and closing prints for roughly 98% percent of ETFs.