- Early Trading 4:00 a.m. ET ? 8:00 a.m. ET
- Core Trading 8:00 a.m. ET ? 5:00 p.m. ET
- Late Trading 5:00 p.m. ET ? 8:00 p.m. ET
The NYSE conducts two daily bond auctions ? an Opening Bond Auction at 4:00 a.m. ET and a Core Bond Auction at 8:00 a.m. ET. Orders not executed in either auction become eligible for continuous trading immediately after the auction.
Bond Liquidity Providers
To improve price discovery, liquidity, competitive quotes, and price improvement opportunities, NYSE is proud to announce a new type of market participant: Bond Liquidity Providers (BLPs). BLPs are obligated to maintain:
- A bid at least seventy percent (70%) of the trading day in each of its assigned BLP bonds
- An offer at least seventy percent (70%) of the trading day in each of its assigned BLP bonds
- A bid or offer at the Exchange?s Best Bid ("BB") or Exchange's Best Offer ("BO") at least five percent (5%) of the trading day in each of its assigned BLP bonds in the aggregate
Current BLPs on NYSE Bonds
Below, please find our current list of Bond Liquidity Providers. To view the symbols for which each participant is assigned, please click on the participant name.
NYSE Bonds offers a range of fast, reliable connectivity options designed to suit the needs of high-volume traders, to make connecting to our markets the easiest part of your day.
NYSE Arca: Connect Directly Through the FIX Gateway
Connect directly to all NYSE Euronext markets through the NYSE FIX Gateway, which combines superior performance and speed to provide inbound order routing, execution reporting, and market-making capabilities. For more information, please download the FIX Gateway Specification.
Connect With Bloomberg
As a Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) customer, a preferred strategic partnership with NYSE Bonds will give you an additional avenue of liquidity?at no added cost. For more information, please visit the Bloomberg TOMS page.
Connect With InterDealer
Get direct access to every market that trades on the New York Stock Exchange floor with InterDealer IT's cross-asset trading platform. For more information, visit the InterDealer IT website.
Connect With ITBconnect
Built by professional traders, iTB's innovative software enables active traders to trade bonds with unparalleled efficiency and transparency. To trade on NYSE Bonds today, visit the iTBconnect website.
NYSE Bonds leverages NYSE Arca?s all-electronic trading platform to provide efficient and transparent trades.
Post Trade Processing
Once a trade has been executed, trade details are transmitted to the National Securities Clearing Corporation (NSCC®) for clearance and settlement via the Regional Interface Organization (RIO). All DTCC/NSCC RIO eligible bond trades executed on the NYSE Bonds platform will be submitted to NSCC® without an omnibus account as "locked-in transactions" meaning that the bond platform has matched the details of the trades from buyer and seller.
Clearance & Settlement Notes
- Give-ups will not be available
- All trades will be reported to NSCC® with the accrued interest included in the price
- If the bond is CNS eligible, all trade settlement will follow the regular way, three-day settlement timetable
- The buyer and seller will be responsible for certain bonds that trade ex-clearing and clearing submission
- DTCC supports NYSE RIO for all participants that trade bonds on NYSE. To receive the NYSE RIO, please contact your Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) representative.
All DTCC / NSCC RIO eligible bond trades executed on the NYSE platform will match the trade details of both buyer and seller by submitting them to NSCC® as locked-in transactions without an omnibus account.
If you have trade breaks or have clearing questions on the new bond platform, please contact us between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (EST).
+1 312 442 7989
Forms and Applications
NYSE Bonds: General Agreements
This application allows current NYSE Member Firms access to the NYSE Bonds platform.
This Bonds Trading License (BTL) is for NYSE Member Organizations who only want access to Trade on the NYSE Bonds Platform.
Connecting to NYSE Bonds
For more information about NYSE Bonds connectivity options, and for forms, applications and procedures, please visit the Connectivity section.