News & Updates
In January, we welcomed the NYSE Amex Options trading floor community into the newly opened Buttonwood Room adjacent to the NYSE’s historic Main Room.
Find a full description of all fees and charges on the NYSE Amex Options platform.
This fully interactive and secure web-based Client Management Tool (CMT) is available for input and management of trades. The CMT is a multi-functional tool that provides easy order entry, a summary dashboard, reporting tools and clearing functionality for reports. Its highly intuitive interface is built on the same architecture as ArcaVision. You can use your existing Arca CMT logon.
- View, download, bust, replace and create Trade Reports going back 6 months
- View, correct and re-submit rejected reports
- Add and modify same day Trade Reports
- Add and reverse previous day Trade Reports
- Filter intraday activity by any report modifier, execution time, submission time, or party information
- Summary dashboard provides point-and-click access to Excel exportable reports and previous day’s activity by clearing type, Reg NMS modifiers, or revisions
NYSE Amex Options and NYSE Arca Options are committed to providing participants an efficient and transparent environment in which to trade options. Both markets offer functionality to help participants mitigate risk related to the trading environment. A summary of NYSE Amex Options and NYSE Arca Options risk control mechanisms is available below.
Please note that this document is provided as a summary for reference purposes only. For specific details regarding the functioning of any NYSE Amex Options or NYSE Arca Options risk control mechanism, please refer to Exchange rules or contact an NYSE representative.