As one of the NYSE’s two distinct options trading platforms, NYSE Amex Options provides market participants with a powerful mix of electronic trading and open outcry interaction on the NYSE Amex Options trading floor in New York. NYSE Amex’s Wall Street floor facility provides a venue for broker-negotiated deals, particularly for large institutional orders, firm facilitation orders and complex orders.
- NYSE Options provides a compelling dual market structure offering, with two exchanges operating on a single integrated technology platform
- NYSE Amex Options offers CUBE, electronic price improvement auctions for paired orders of any size
- NYSE Amex Options blends customer priority and size pro-rata allocation with the benefit of an open-outcry Specialist system, offering customers deep, liquid markets across listed option contracts
Learn about the redesign of our options market data feeds.
- Key differences between the existing ArcaBook feeds and the new XDP feeds
- High-level view of the new feeds and the data they publish
- Testing and implementation plans
- Documents available on nyxdata.com for development and testing