As one of the NYSE’s two distinct options platforms, NYSE Arca Options provides electronic trading technology combined with a conventional open-outcry trading floor - an anonymous, flat and open market structure with equal access for all market participants.. NYSE Arca options trades Index Options, Equity Options, ETF and ETN Options, and FLEX and LEAPS.
- NYSE Options provides a compelling dual market structure offering, with two exchanges operating on a single integrated technology platform
- NYSE Arca Options operates a hybrid trading platform that combines a state-of-the art electronic trading system with an open-outcry trading floor in San Francisco
- NYSE Arca Options offers reliability and transparency coupled with a time priority model that encourages market makers to provide investors with the best possible price
- NYSE Arca Options offers a range of sophisticated risk management tools including our pioneering Global Risk Mitigation system and Price Protection Filters for Complex Orders
Learn about the redesign of our options market data feeds.
- Key differences between the existing ArcaBook feeds and the new XDP feeds
- High-level view of the new feeds and the data they publish
- Testing and implementation plans
- Documents available on nyxdata.com for development and testing