Our liquidity centers in the U.S. (Mahwah, New Jersey) and UK (Basildon, Essex) are among the most robust data center facilities in the world, and they enable customers to co-locate their equipment in an environment designed for capital market continuity and high security.
Colocation in Mahwah offers participants the most direct route to the NYSE Group market data and trading venues, while colocation in Basildon provides the most direct route to ICE exchanges housed at that location.
- Host your trading systems in our facilities, recognized throughout the industry for resilience
- Choice of colocation options ranging from high density powered full cabinets to entry-level partial cabinets
- Benefit from dedicated on-site data center operations teams and multiple levels of infrastructure resiliency
- Colocation at either of the NYSE liquidity centers allows firms to be located near the NYSE Group exchanges but is not a requirement for trading on the NYSE Group markets.
Connecting to NYSE markets with Colocation
Customers can choose how to access the production environment inside the Liquidity Center via two distinct, resilient network services at port capacities ranging from 1Gb to 40Gb:
- The high performance SFTI Liquidity Center Network (SFTI LCN) offers fast, dedicated connectivity to market data and trading gateways
- The SFTI Network wide area network provides customers connectivity to the NYSE Group markets, global exchanges and content service providers
Simplified Connectivity Into Colocation
Customers are able to connect into colocation from other locations using a number of options – either using their existing SFTI connections, via carrier circuits or via the dedicated SFTI Optic DWDM service or through wireless and low latency offerings for select routes.
Interested in Colocation?