|Harvest Natural Resources, Inc. is a petroleum exploration and production company engaged in the exploration, development and production of properties in geological basins with proven active hydrocarbon systems. The Company holds interest in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela (Venezuela). The Company's Venezuelan interests are owned through Harvest-Vinccler Dutch Holding, B.V. Through HNR Energia, B.V. (HNR Energia), it indirectly owns 80% of Harvest Holding and its partner, Oil & Gas Technology Consultants (Netherlands) Cooperatie U.A., indirectly owns the remaining 20% interest of Harvest Holding. Harvest Holding owns, indirectly through wholly owned subsidiaries, a 40% of Petrodelta, S.A. (Petrodelta). It indirectly owns a net 32% interest in Petrodelta, and Venezolana de Inversiones y Construcciones Clerico, C.A. (Vinccler) indirectly owns 8%. Corporacion Venezolana del Petroleo S.A. (CVP) owns the remaining 60% of Petrodelta. Petroleos de Venezuela S.A. (PDVS) owns 100% of CVP.