Ecopetrol S.A.

Company Description
ECOPETROL S.A. (Ecopetrol) is engaged in the development of Colombia or abroad, of commercial or industrial activities corresponding to or related with exploration, production, refining, transportation, storage, distribution, and selling of hydrocarbons, their by-products and associated products, and of subsidiary operations, connected or complementary to these activities in accordance with applicable regulations. The Company divides its operations into four business segments: exploration and production, transportation, refining, and marketing and supply. In January 2011, it incorporated a holding company, Ecopetrol Global Capital SL. In January 2011, the Company announced the acquisition of BP Exploration Company (Colombia) Limited. On January 24, 2011, the Company acquired BP Exploration Company Colombia Limited, in which Ecopetrol held a 51% holding and Talisman held the remaining 49%.
Contact Information
Carrera 7 No. 37 - 69
Bogota
COLOMBIA
Phone: +57 (1) 234-4000
Fax: +57 (1) 234-4099
Investor Relations
Corporate History/Profile
Executives
Financial Information
News Releases
Products/Services