On Tuesday, July 17, 2012, culminating the multi-year, “Small Business – Big Opportunity” national symposia series, the Travelers Institute, the public policy division of The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV), will convene a discussion at the New York Stock Exchange to raise awareness of issues impacting entrepreneurs and recommend solutions for success. Participants will also discuss ways to spur economic growth and job creation.|
Travelers Chairman & CEO Jay Fishman rings The Opening BellSM.
Watch the video of the ringing.
- SBA Chief Karen Mills, Bloomberg and Christie Administration Officials to Discuss Ways to Spur Economic Growth and Job Creation –
- Karen Mills, Administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Jay Fishman, Chairman & CEO, The Travelers Companies, Inc.
- Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE Euronext
A panel of nationally recognized economic and small business leaders will be moderated by Travelers Executive Vice President of Public Policy and President of the Travelers Institute, Joan Woodward.
- Kate Mitchell, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Scale Venture Partners
- Deirdre Quinn, Co-Founder and President, Lafayette 148 New York
- Tokumbo Shobowale, Chief Business Operations Officer, City of New York
- Elizabeth MacKay, Senior Policy Advisor to the Lieutenant Governor, New Jersey Department of State