On Wednesday, June 6, The Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute of the Yale School of Management will return to the New York Stock Exchange for the 68th gathering of The Yale CEO Summit, the nation's first CEO college. The theme for the conference is "Staying Ahead of Economic Currents: Building an Enterprise for the Future Despite Present Day Uncertainties". In honor of the occasion, Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, CEO, Yale Chief Executive Institute, rings The Opening BellSM.
Watch the video of the ringing.
To mark this occasion Jeffrey Sonnenfeld, Yale Senior Associate Dean and President and CEO of The Yale Chief Executive leadership Institute, will ring The NYSE Opening Bell. He will be joined on the podium by:
• Richard Adkerson, CEO, Freeport-McMoran Copper & Gold (NYSE: FCX);
• Saul Berman, Global Strategy Leader, IBM (NYSE: IBM);
• Michael Earley, CEO, Metropolitan Health Networks (NYSE: MDF);
• Symon Elliott, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates;
• Seifi Ghasemi, CEO, Rockwood Holdings (NYSE: ROC);
• M. Christine Jacobs, CEO, Theragenics Corporation (NYSE: TGX);
• Ron Kochman, CEO, Volt Information Sciences;
• Robert J. Kueppers, Senior Partner, Deloitte;
• Liam E. McGee, CEO, The Hartford Financial Services Group (NYSE: HIG);
• Stuart A. Miller, CEO, Lennar Corporation (NYSE: LEN);
• Indra Nooyi, CEO, PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP);
• Nicholas Pinchuk, CEO, Snap-on Tools (NYSE: SNA);
• Dan Reardon, CEO, North Highland;
• David W. Scheible, CEO, Graphic Packaging Holding Company (NYSE: GPK);
• Lynn Tilton, CEO, Patriarch Partners
About Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute
The Yale Chief Executive Leadership Institute was founded in 1989 to provide original research on top leadership and lively, current educational forums through peer-driven learning for accomplished leaders across a range of sectors. To learn more about The Yale CELI, visit: celi.som.yale.edu.