Dodd-Frank, Whistleblowers, FCPA and More|
Regulations coming out of the Dodd-Frank Act continue to be in the spotlight. Please join us on Monday, June 13th at 11:00 am EST for an update on Dodd-Frank, including the newly approved SEC Whistleblower rules and regulatory activity around the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. How companies are impacted by these new rules and the broader regulatory environment is the key focus of this webcast.
Monday, June 13th at 11:00 am EST
Robert J. Kueppers, Deputy CEO, Regulatory Affairs, Deloitte LLP
Jimmy Ryan, Partner, Elmendorf |Ryan
Linda Chatman Thomsen, Partner, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
Judith C. McLevey, Vice President, NYSE Euronext
Our panel will discuss:
• Status and new developments pursuant to Dodd-Frank and other regulatory activity.
• New SEC Whistleblower Rules.
• Recent Changes to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.
• How these new rules will impact your company, board, employees, investors, etc.
• Steps companies should be taking to ensure compliance with these new rules.
• Plans to consider in case you find your company in the hot seat one day.
Please click here to register for this webcast: Dodd-Frank, Whistleblowers, FCPA and more.
There is no fee for this webcast and we are taking steps to arrange for CLE credits to be available.