Global brand consultancy Interbrand visits the NYSE along with Chief Marketing Officers and executives of leading companies in Interbrand’s 2010 “Best Global Brands Study.” To celebrate their brand performance, CMOs and top executives from Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO), Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ), Heineken, Hyundai, Google, Grupo Modelo (Corona), J.P. Morgan Chase (NYSE: JPM), Microsoft, and Zurich Financial Services, join Interbrand’s Global CEO, Jez Frampton, as he rings The Closing BellSM.|
You can also download this bell to your desktop:
1. Right-click on the download link
2. Select "Save Target As"
3. Select download location and save.
Interbrand’s annual “Best Global Brands”
Every year, Interbrand publishes the definitive ranking of the world’s 100 most valuable brands, the “Best Global Brands” report. Voted one of the three most influential benchmark studies by business leaders, Best Global Brands offers insights into how global organizations create and manage brand value.
· Half of the 2010 top-10 brands hail from the technology sector.
· In financial services, the traditional role of the banks is slowly changing and the right social media strategy has helped banks build a more direct and positive relationship with customers.
· Despite a difficult year, the auto industry has turned a corner, and its top brands have sustained their value with innovation in design, new models and ground-breaking new partnerships.
CMOs of leading companies representing all these sectors will be present to receive their awards and be available for interviews at the NYSE on Sept. 15.
For more information about the Interbrand’s “Best Global Brands study”, please click on: http://www.bestglobalbrands.com