NYSE Euronext CEO Duncan Niederauer visits Rice University to discuss the future of capital markets with corporate leaders, academics and students. Rice University ’s Jones Graduate School of Business rings the Closing BellSM remotely, joined by Duncan Niederauer.|
You can also download this bell to your desktop:
1. Right-click on the download link
2. Select "Save Target As"
3. Select download location and save.
Press Release: NYSE Euronext comes to Rice to discuss the future of capital markets
Interview with Duncan Niederauer, CEO of NYSE Euronext
9:30 a.m. (CDT) / 10:30 a.m. (EDT) - Duncan Niederauer and Bill Glick, Dean of the Jones School, will meet with students and senior faculty to discuss leadership and ethics in business.
The Future of Capital Markets
11:30 a.m. (CDT) /12:30 p.m. (EDT) - Leaders of NYSE companies in Texas will join Duncan Niederauer and Bill Glick, Dean of the Jones School, for a panel discussion on the economic crisis, regulation, a changing shareholder base and the future of the global economy.
- James Hackett, chairman and CEO of Anadarko Petroleum and chairman of the Dallas Federal Reserve Board of Directors
- John Carrig, president and COO, ConocoPhillips
- Lanham Napier, president and CEO of Rackspace Hosting Inc.
- James Turley, global chairman and CEO of Ernst & Young
An archive of the webcasts will be available